Your IP:

Our Forums Have Moved!

Visit our new forums at http://community.opendns.com/forums/ to post on topics and read the latest content. These forums are now read-only archives.

K-12 Forums

Talk with other K-12 network administrators in your state.

Or see all states.

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

This discussion has been inactive for longer than 30 days, and is thus closed.
    • CommentAuthorhallet
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2011
    How do I track the websites being searched for on an ipod touch that is using my wifi connection? No stats ever appear on my account either. I do have them enabled????
  1.  permalink
    "I do have them enabled???? "

I don't know. Is that a statement or a question? If you do have Stats enabled, and you just signed up with OpenDNS, you'll have to wait 24-48 hours to see the collected Stats. You must also check your Stats at least every two weeks or they stop collecting. Once you have checked, they will start collecting again.

You must also make sure your IP is updated at your Dashboard. You are running an updater?

"How do I track the websites being searched"

As though a search engine? You can't.

"on an ipod touch "

There will also be no way to differentiate which device looked up a domain. All DNS queries from all devices coming from your network are logged together, as your IP address is your only means of identification.

This discussion has been inactive for longer than 30 days, and is thus closed.