Your IP:

Our Forums Have Moved!

Visit our new forums at http://community.opendns.com/forums/ to post on topics and read the latest content. These forums are now read-only archives.

K-12 Forums

Talk with other K-12 network administrators in your state.

Or see all states.

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

This discussion has been inactive for longer than 30 days, and is thus closed.
  1.  permalink
    I can't use internet connection right now if I put opendns nameservers 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220 and I read this message when I open google chrome: Errore 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): Impossibile risolvere l'indirizzo DNS del server.
    Maybe there is a new problem with opendns because my connection worked with opendns servers just 30 minutes ago, and now works only if i obtain automatically DNS.
    • CommentAuthorzelus
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2011
    We have noticed an issue relating to this through our Twitter feed and Support agents.

Who is your ISP and have you contacted them regarding their DNS policies yet? Some ISP change their policies concerning resolvers periodically.

Also, have you created a support ticket yet? If you have created a support ticket, we can have you run some diagnostic tests to pinpoint the exact issue:
    Support: https://dashboard.opendns.com/support/
    Thankful People: maintenance
  2.  permalink
    I've got this problem too, but right now it seems all right.
    My ISP is Telecom Italia.

Thank you.
    • CommentAuthorromoletto
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2011
    I've got the same issue yesterday evening (Oct 30, 2011) and my ISP is Telecom Italia too.
  3.  permalink
    Administrator
    Hello,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Is this still an issue? If so, please send us the output of a traceroute to our DNS servers, 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220.

Thanks!

Daniel Gifford
    OpenDNS
    Thankful People: zelus

This discussion has been inactive for longer than 30 days, and is thus closed.