Your IP:

Our Forums Have Moved!

Visit our new forums at http://community.opendns.com/forums/ to post on topics and read the latest content. These forums are now read-only archives.

K-12 Forums

Talk with other K-12 network administrators in your state.

Or see all states.

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

This discussion has been inactive for longer than 30 days, and is thus closed.
  1.  permalink
    Hi,

I have my filtering set to "high" which means that the Games category is included. There are only a few games sites that I want to allow, one of them being chimpoo.com.
    So, I add chimpoo.com as "Always Allow" which allows me to reach the website. But when I try to log in, I get an error message saying there's a problem with my network. When I disable the Games category from the filtering list, I am able to get to chimpoo.com and log in just fine.
    So, it seems that there are probably other domains (other than just chimpoo.com) that I need to "Always Allow" to be able to use chimpoo.com when I have the Games category selected.
    Any ideas?
  2.  permalink
    Look in you stats and see what the other domains might be. You can also get an idea by observing the browser's status bar when the main page is loading.

You probably want to include
    games2win.com
    gangofgamers.com

...and I really don't see anything else upon a quick inspection.

Don't forget to flush caches after whitelisting.

This discussion has been inactive for longer than 30 days, and is thus closed.