Your IP:

Our Forums Have Moved!

Visit our new forums at http://community.opendns.com/forums/ to post on topics and read the latest content. These forums are now read-only archives.

K-12 Forums

Talk with other K-12 network administrators in your state.

Or see all states.

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

This discussion has been inactive for longer than 30 days, and is thus closed.
    • CommentAuthorjpuhalski
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2012
    I would like to know if Home VIP has an option to send an email notification if changes are made to the settings, such as Web filtering. I have the free version that I have been using for years but that option is not available. I will upgrade to VIP if it's available there but could not find an answer from the website. Just a simple notification that if I go in and change my settings, a partner could be notified. thanks
    • CommentAuthorrotblitz
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2012
    No, auditing comes only with Enterprise. VIP, same as Home Free, has just one user ID, so no need to audit, because only one user is able to maintain settings. Therefore e-mail notifications about changes by someone else don't make sense unless this person is schizophrenic.
    • CommentAuthorzelus
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2012
    >>"I would like to know if Home VIP has an option to send an email notification if changes are made to the settings, such as Web filtering."

No, OpenDNS VIP does not have such functionality.

This discussion has been inactive for longer than 30 days, and is thus closed.