Your IP:

Our Forums Have Moved!

Visit our new forums at http://community.opendns.com/forums/ to post on topics and read the latest content. These forums are now read-only archives.

K-12 Forums

Talk with other K-12 network administrators in your state.

Or see all states.

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

This discussion has been inactive for longer than 30 days, and is thus closed.
    • CommentAuthordimona
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2012 edited
    I had an issue and i raised a support ticket but it nearly a week and in spite of repeat emails am not getting support. I have paid for opendns services. Does anyone have any idea if customer support responds? The support ticket should also provide the customer with a case tracking number which at present is totally absent:(
    • CommentAuthorzelus
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2012
    Hi dimona,

I have looked into your support ticket history and see that we responded to at least one of your three support tickets over two days ago.

Did you receive any ticket creation confirmation emails?

Have you checked your spam or junk mail box? Some email services automatically filter our automated and manual emails into there. :C
  1.  permalink
    Yes, you should see at the very least an initial auto-response. If you don't see that, then it has been dumped somewhere.

Check:
    1) That you are looking at the email account with which you registered for OpenDNS.

2) Your spam/junk folders in your email client *and* your ESP's webmail interface.
    Thankful People: dimona
    • CommentAuthordimona
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2012
    Yes. I check it everytime i dump spam....no email from your end:(
  2.  permalink
    If you've got nothing, then your ESP may be dropping the mail. Yahoo, for one, does this to senders who generate a bit of traffic, like OpenDNS. (Which is odd, now I think of it, as OpenDNS uses Yahoo services for search and ads.) But some others drop mail as well.

Perhaps Zelus or another mod can offer a re-send or a different email address for support correspondence.

In the meantime, might your issue possibly be addressed here in the user forum? (You tried the best way first, but since that is not working right now...)
    • CommentAuthorzelus
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2012 edited
    dimona,

One of our paid subscription support representatives has sent you an email directly since your normal support tickets responses appear to be getting dropped. Keep an eye on your inbox!
    Thankful People: maintenance

This discussion has been inactive for longer than 30 days, and is thus closed.