Your IP:

Our Forums Have Moved!

Visit our new forums at http://community.opendns.com/forums/ to post on topics and read the latest content. These forums are now read-only archives.

K-12 Forums

Talk with other K-12 network administrators in your state.

Or see all states.

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

This discussion has been inactive for longer than 30 days, and is thus closed.
    • CommentAuthorcsnw
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2009
    We have a network that I've added, and for some reason, only on the machine that is the DHCP server (Windows 2003 Server) can I access my shortcuts. The rest of the machines are using open DNS, and are on our private network. Those machines are using Open DNS (I've double checked) and cannot access the sites that are blocked. It is a little frustrating that I cannot use shortcuts on any machine but the server, though, and the option to use my shortcuts on this network which is our public IP is checked. Help!
    • CommentAuthorrotblitz
    Shortcut usage is almost dependent on browser configuration. If we knew what browsers you are using, we could probably help. (This is definitely nothing to do with DHCP or so.)
    • CommentAuthorcsnw
    We're using IE 7 and IE 8.
    • CommentAuthorrotblitz
    • CommentAuthorcsnw
    Oh OK so it was just coincidence that the shortcuts worked on the DHCP server...which is running IE 6. Thank you for the link-just got it working.

This discussion has been inactive for longer than 30 days, and is thus closed.