Your IP:

Our Forums Have Moved!

Visit our new forums at https://community.opendns.com/forums/ to post on topics and read the latest content. These forums are now read-only archives.

K-12 Forums

Talk with other K-12 network administrators in your state.

Or see all states.

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

This discussion has been inactive for longer than 30 days, and is thus closed.
    • CommentAuthorthurman
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2012
    This is great. The feature you should add is more advertising. I have never heard of you guys until I recently purchased a Netgear router and that was a built in feature that I should explore and I did. This is great. I have installed separate parental control on separate computers in the house and my kid's xbox. But with this I just use the router. I can look at logs to see what sites my teenage dauhter visits(sometimes I don't want to know...but need to). this is what I needed. So count me as a user for life.
    Thankful People: maintenance
  1.  permalink
    Those logs are the router logs, not OpenDNS stats, which in fact are not available for Netgear LPC. But LPC does have those extra features which only a local router/software can provide on top of the OpenDNS filtering (like the per Windows user account differential filtering).

Good to hear you're enjoying it. :smile:

This discussion has been inactive for longer than 30 days, and is thus closed.