Your IP:

Our Forums Have Moved!

Visit our new forums at https://community.opendns.com/forums/ to post on topics and read the latest content. These forums are now read-only archives.

K-12 Forums

Talk with other K-12 network administrators in your state.

Or see all states.

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

This discussion has been inactive for longer than 30 days, and is thus closed.
    • CommentAuthor444
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2012
    So I have multiple PC's and Mac's at home. I have blocked all the typical site catagories. Has been working great for the last 4 months.

Last couple of days I found I could not access google calender from google mail. Also my kids report they could not get onto certain sites while shopping for tennis shoes.

Thanks for any help as I rely on google calender.

BTW also could not access google documents. All other sites through googlemail worked fine. As do all other sited I frequent or at least I have not noticed any other issues.

I have to go through my Ipad to successfully get to gcalander now, ie 3g network not my home network.
  1.  permalink
    In other words, you aren't seeing a blocked page, but the sites just don't load? Could be a routing problem.

Run this diagnostic from the command prompt or terminal:

nslookup -type=txt debug.opendns.com.

-If you are using a Mac and nslookup isn't already available, use

dig -t txt debug.opendns.com

Also note your general geographic location.

Include this information in a support ticket explaining that you cannot reach the Google sites, etc. (You can also post it here in the forum, but do open a ticket.)

This discussion has been inactive for longer than 30 days, and is thus closed.