Your IP:

Our Forums Have Moved!

Visit our new forums at https://community.opendns.com/forums/ to post on topics and read the latest content. These forums are now read-only archives.

K-12 Forums

Talk with other K-12 network administrators in your state.

Or see all states.

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

This discussion has been inactive for longer than 30 days, and is thus closed.
    • CommentAuthorgmaftei
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2012
    Using my home network as an example, I have multiple PCs and Smarphones using the same NETGEAR router to connect to the internet. I have installed the Live Parental Controls and set the filtering to HIGH. I have also installed the User Utility on the PCs so each member of my family can log in to their specific internet access levels. Now, I am getting very disappointed because I can't find anything for my smartphones to log in. Is there such an application out there? Doesn't do me much good to create a bypass account for my phone if I can't log in to it. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
    • CommentAuthorrotblitz
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2012
    For non Windows and OSX accounts the LPC default settings take place. If you configure these accordingly, they should be effective on your smart devices.

This discussion has been inactive for longer than 30 days, and is thus closed.