Your IP:

Our Forums Have Moved!

Visit our new forums at https://community.opendns.com/forums/ to post on topics and read the latest content. These forums are now read-only archives.

K-12 Forums

Talk with other K-12 network administrators in your state.

Or see all states.

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

This discussion has been inactive for longer than 30 days, and is thus closed.
    • CommentAuthorextrao
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2012
    This domain comes up as being blocked when I activate "classifieds" blocking, but this is the website of the Mexican Federal Institute for Worker’s Housing. Nothing at all to do with classified ads. How do we get it unblocked?
    • CommentAuthorextrao
    Allow me to amplify my first post. I know I can add it to a whitelist, but my point is that identifying this website as something to do with classified ads is in error. What I should have asked is: how do we get it removed from that blocking category?
    •  
      CommentAuthorfatts
    Administrator
    Hello Extrao,

The domain tags for the infonavit.org.mx have been reviewed and updated. You may view the changes here: http://domain.opendns.com/infonavit.org.mx
    • CommentAuthorextrao
    Well, thanks for that, however now it's classified as "Jobs/Employment" which is also incorrect. The Infonavit is a government run mortgage lender in Mexico -indeed the largest in Latin America- much like Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac in the USA.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfatts
    Administrator
    Fixed again :)
  1.  permalink
    Whichever, you can flag the domain for review on the page with the tag entries for the domain. (And submit/vote on categories you think appropriate.) Or you can open a support ticket. Or you can continue posting in the forum and hope for continued presence of mods.
    • CommentAuthorextrao
    Two thumbs up!!
    • CommentAuthorextrao
    @maintenance : thanks for the guidance.
  2.  permalink
    Best wishes having this sorted in a proper fashion soon. :smile:

This discussion has been inactive for longer than 30 days, and is thus closed.